1. Why was the Chopper 5 footage never replayed, despite it being very dramatic footage of history's defining moment?
2. Why did delete the Chopper 5 footage from the archives? I realize you are not , but why would they? No answers have emerged at all for this one, so you plane theorists need to get busy.
3. Will you take the nose out challenge? Your position is that the "dust explosion" does not look like the nose, my position is that they are indistinguishable. The challenge is as follows. You will be presented with 6 pictures, labeled a-f. Each one will be a cropping from a different frame of the Chopper 5 video. At least two will be of the airplane nose before "impact", at least two will be of the "dust explosion", and the other two could be either. All will be enlarged by the exact same amount. No other processing will be done to the images.
The enlarged version is here.
Your task is to identify which are noses, and which are dust explosions. This is a scientific test. If the noses are distinguishable, then distinguish them. If they are not, then admit they are not.
4. Why did the "Park Foreman" video 1st appear as a series of only 3 frames?
5. Can you please give me a mechanical explanation of when the plane-shaped hole in the south face of the south tower occurred? Studying the ghostplane video, it is apparent that the hole is not visible after the wings of the airplane have already passed into the building. A subsequent frame, from the same video, at a wider zoom, shows the hole quite clearly. Therefore we know that if the hole existed at the time of the plane insertion, it would be visible.
The enlarged version the ghostplane sequence is here.
6. Is it your position that some other aircraft besides UA175 hit the south tower? Clearly the bottom of ghostplane is gray, not blue. The bottom of a UA airplane is blue. The rest of the video shows very nice color - sky blue, tan buildings, red brick, green bushes and trees, so video color problems are ruled out. Can you at least state that UA175 did not hit the south tower?
7. Wake Vortex. Fixed wing aircraft generate strong tornado-like vortices behind each wing. These are stable phenomena, and can persist for minutes, which is why even the busiest airports only land one plane every few minutes. No wake vortex is seen in either of the 9/11 "airplane crash" fireball explosions, despite the fact that the smoke and debris are directly in the "flight path" within just a few seconds.
Here are examples where either smoke or clouds allowed wake vortex to be photographed.
Here is some background research on wake vortex.
Here is the Wikipedia article on wake vortex.
Below is the WTC1 explosion from the Naudet video.
An enlarged version is here.
If there were real planes at the WTC, why do we see no vortex in either of the twin tower explosions?